Apex North Carolina Wildlife Removal: 919-883-9293
- Animal Sounds in Your Attic?
- Critter Problems in Your Yard?
- Raccoons, Skunks, or Opossums?
- Problem with Birds or Bats?
- Rats or Mice in Your House?
- Snake on your Property?
- Dead Animal Odor Problem?
- We Can Solve It! Permanently
We are consistently rated the best pest control company for wild animals in North Carolina. This is because we specialize in wild animals only!
How much do we charge for professional wildlife control? Check our Prices in Apex, NC
updated for year 2021. Call us 24/7 to schedule an appointment: 919-883-9293
Pest Control Wildlife Apex North Carolina is a full-service wildlife control company serving greater Apex NC area. We are not a typical pest control company. Learn more about us: We don't use poison, and we don't handle insects. We
specialize in wild animals only. This includes squirrels, raccoons, opossums, skunks, snakes, bats, birds, moles, and more. We are also the best experts in Apex when it comes to permanent rodent removal -
rats and mice are animals, not insects, and they must be addressed as such. We focus on a humane approach to animal removal, but our results are also permanent. Our company is fully licensed and insured in North Carolina.
We answer our phones 24/7, so call us now to discuss your specific wildlife issue, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment.
We provide a full line of services from start to finish. There is no roof or attic we cannot access. If we have to cut animals out of your ceiling or walls, we repair the drywall. The key to our
success in wildlife control is that we solve the underlying issue - we don't just trap and remove animals and call it good. We also solve the root of the problem. For example, if animals are getting
inside your home or attic, we identify the access hole(s) they are using, and we seal them shut with professional grade steel repairs to keep them out permanently, with warrantee. Our level of expertise
is second to none, and we offer fair pricing. Learn more about our year 2021 prices in Apex
or just call us at 919-883-9293 to get a price quote.
Our Services Include
- Humane Animal Trapping and Relocation
- Full Home, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative Exclusion - Keep Them Out!
- Animal Damage Repairs (Wood, Wires, Etc)
- Poison-Free Rodent Control - Permanent
- Bat Colony Extraction - 100% Success
- Bird Prevention Services - Stop Roosting
- Dead Animal Carcass Removal and Odor Control
- Removal of Digging Animals Like Moles
- Attic Cleanup and Insulation Replacement
- Residential and Commercial Service
Wildlife control is specialty work, and we have the most up-to-date equipment and training. Most of all, experience in the field is what counts. We have operated in Apex, NC for over 8 years now and counting.
This is why we are able to solve any wildlife issue you have, from start to finish, permanently. Our exclusion repairs keep animals out for good, and our damage repairs fix your home. Critters chew on wires and
wood and leave hundreds or thousands of droppings and urine behind in your attic. We offer attic restoration and cleaning services. Our dead animal extraction is the best, and some dead critters in the wall
can be very hard to find. Most of all, our bird control work, bat colony removal work, and rodent eradication work are second to none.
Some of the Animals We Handle
- Raccoon Removal in Apex, NC
- Squirrel Removal in Apex, NC
- Skunk Removal in Apex, NC
- Bird Removal in Apex, NC
- Bat Removal in Apex, NC
- Snake Removal in Apex, NC
- Dead Animal Removal in Apex, NC
- Rodent Removal in Apex, NC
- Opossum Removal in Apex, NC
Successful wildlife control is an art and a science. There are so many variables that come into play when dealing with wild animals. For example, did you know that in most of the cases involving wild animals
in the attic, such as raccoons, rats, or squirrels in the attic, that there is a litter of baby animals? The baby animals must be removed, by hand. A less-experienced company would leave the babies up in the
attic to die, and cause an odor problem. We don't do that. We solve the problem completely and correctly.
Call us now to talk about your pest animal! 919-883-9293